"Climb With An Eagle"
If you son or someone you know has recently earned the rank of Eagle Scout, your scout can is eligible for this award. Contact us prior to your scout’s court of honor (COH), and we will attend the COH and present the “Climb With An Eagle Award” in person. The eagle scout is awards a certificate at his COH which he can redeem for one free day of climbing. Upon redemption, the eagle scout can schedule a day of climbing with Riverview Outdoor Adventure climbing guides (with those who are eagle scouts) to enjoy a fun and challenging day of climbing. View Photo Gallery
Disclaimer: If our schedule permits, we will attend your Eagle Scout court of honor; otherwise upon begin notified of earning your rank of eagle, you will receive a certificate via email for the “Climb With An Eagle Award” which can be redeemed by calling our office.
"Where Eagles Dare Mentorship Program"
This is a mentorship program designed for those Eagle Scouts who have expressed interest in continuing his climbing education, i.e., learning climbing skills beyond the scope of the climbing merit badge, or maybe thinking about a career path in guiding, and/or interested in working as camp counselor, or wants an interesting and challenging part-time/summer job.
In order to be eligible for this free program, the youth must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate has recently earned the rank of Eagle Scout.
- Completed the climbing merit badge.
- Earned the First Aid merit badge.
- Summited a two hundred and fifty (250) word written essay about “Why I want to be mentored in climbing”.
- Written permission note from parents/guardian
- Complete the Riverview Outdoor Adventure Climbing School “Release of Liability” waiver
- Possess a sense of adventure, a love of the outdoors, and a caretaker of the outdoor places we love.
Disclaimer: Candidate must present copies of advancement / merit badge cards as proof of achievement.